Keep your lawn alive
Follow these tips to have a beautiful home all year 'round.
- Planting fall bulbs
- Adding plants to the garden - perennials, shrubs and trees
- Winterizing gardens - wait for at least 2 or 3 hard frosts before fully winterizing your outdoor space
- Cutting back on plants
- Mulching the beds
Learn the benefits of planting trees
Here are some ways planting trees can benefit your home:
- Trees offer energy saving options for your home or business.
- Trees provide shade to cool your home or business.
- Trees allow for proper protection from wind and other elements.
- Trees initiate social benefits for your property and the community.
Call for more ideas of how landscaping benefits your home.
920-868-1804 | 6951 Hwy 42